Sunday, October 18, 2009

Promt #7: Fake Friend

So I am finding that with my personality, this experiment is a bust. I have been trying to friend people left and right, but that's about all I'm doing. I've been considering it, and the reason why I don't think this experiment is such a success for me, is because I don't play very much on Facebook. The appeal of having a fake facebook seems like it would be to play and creep on people you don't really know but are dumb enough to friend you, and to play games and try to beat your own top score. But I don't have time to do any of that! I don't play games on my own facebook, I get to creep maybe once a month, and I use FB as more of an email type system to keep in touch with people I wouldn't normally get to keep in touch with.

I'm up to 28 friends, which I find is amazing because no body knows me! The funniest thing was when I friend requested my fake person because I got so sick of her being suggested to me. I feel that my fake person will be an excellent tool for me in the future. I have friends that ask other friends to friend people so they can be creepers, and now I don't need a go between! Yay me!

No comments: