Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Journal #6 October 12, 2009

I realized how difficult it is to create a fake person. First a good name has to be chosen and a new email account has to be created. Than finding the picture. You also have to think creatively upon creating a person. Since Jason is new to facebook world, he has to gradually add friends and join groups and such to his interests. He needs to join some applications and start making some meat friends. Perhaps the other fakesters can be his meat friends.

On the other hand, my facebook has helped me fall asleep at night. If I stay on there long enough, I tend to feel sleepy. I have to go on it before I go to sleep, or I have trouble falling asleep. Otherwise, nothing really interesting has happened for me on facebook other than the fact that I am a creator of a completely unreal person.

No comments: