Monday, October 19, 2009

Journal #7 October 19

Jason Sherman is becoming well known among his friends. People are also beginning to doubt that he is real. As more fake people are created, some people are close to realizing that something might be going on. Lately, I have been hearing quite a few people talking about how these fake people that we have created and how it is so strange that they are friending everyone. There have been two times when my door was knocked on. I was interrogated about who Caleb Brown, Sara O'Donnell, and Jason Sherman are. The first time, I just said these were people in my classes. The second time I just said that I didn't know and that I just friended them because we had mutual friends. It was quite funny how this happened. It is also entertaining to see these people in confusion and feeling like a mastermind confusing so many people.

Lately, Jason has been making friends quite slowly. There have been probably many people who have denied him. It is fun to have a fake person now because I can explore the hype over farmville. I am normally against creating a farmville account, but now I can see what I am missing out on with Jason. I realized that there is nothing that entertaining about farmville. It is hard to keep up with and frankly not that interesting. It is also interesting to see your own meat friends befriending Jason. Some of my meat friends do not really care about who they have befriended while one of them asked me who Jason is. Also, some people do not seem to care that they are befriending someone they don't know. It will be very interesting to see how this goes. One of the issues I am encountering is finding people for Jason to talk to. He might have some friends, but no cares to write on his wall or comment on his status. Clearly, I don't blame them. Not many people would comment or write on a wall of someone they have never heard of.

No comments: