Saturday, October 17, 2009

Journal #7

Oay, sitting here in the ACES library just checking in on Matt Cackley and I get this mean look from a woman as she walks past, like sitting on facebook in a library is a crime! Well for her information I am doing schoolwork and she can just go away. Not that she will read this or anything but I just thought I would address that issue, I don't think facebook should be so taboo. Like in Rhet on thursday we talked about how facebook is good for social network and buildnig social worth. It is an important thing, sure it is a fun thing but it can be very helpful in life.

But on to Matt Cackley: he is doing great, he hung out with his friends this week, and he made some tacos. Oh how I must live vicariously through Matt. I wanted to hang out with my friends and make tacos, but couldn't. Some people un-friended him and many more continued to ask who he was, except they all ask in messages, they never post anything on his wall, wonder why that is? Otherwise everything is peachy in the land of the Cackley, I really want something big to happen to him though. Like winning the lottery, or an earthquake, but that the kind of thing that might give him away, just like that story: when Joan went into the hospital and everyone started freaking out the ruse was pretty much up. So perhaps I should stay away from big events in Matt's life. snaps

No comments: