Sunday, October 4, 2009

Journal # 5

OMG face book is a huge distraction. I was sitting in my room doing mucho espanol homework and I decide to log on face book to see what’s going on with everyone. So I minimize the window and go back to homework, and before I know it my computer starts making this thump sound like 5 times in a row, and to my surprise there are four different chat windows open. It was probably my fault for getting on and not focusing on homework, but what can you do….ITS COLLEGE. But yeah, face book has been bitter sweet to me for the past three days. I have people all over my page and have unexpected random friend requests. I must say some of the people have been worth adding, but others are more of a, “Do I know you?” Why do people that do not know you just have to have the urge to add you and not talk to you? I think that if you add someone and they don’t know you at least have the courtesy to explain who you are. But I’m lost right now. I need the help of my classmates, do I continue to add these unknown people or should I just decline??

No comments: