Saturday, October 31, 2009

Journal #9

Oh what to say about facebook, well I have become more addicted since this class started. That is probably because I feel like it is okay to be on facebook now; before I was only on to while away the time, and I felt guilty for wasting so much time. But now that it is for a class I could spend all day on and just tell people that I'm doing research for my class, and building my social networth. I even added a little gadget to my vista sidebar so that I don't even have to be on facebook to see updates and wall posts, I don't even have to be on the internet, it's just always there, ready for me to update my status or poke someone. I have a problem, but not so much of a problem that I would start playing Farmville again *cough* GROSS!

Matt Cackley has been on more too, as you might think, and he has been conversating with the people who leave him messages. Just about anything, like where they know him from and such, just the usual everyday Cackley things. That, and he likes to leave mean comments on some people's statuses, but hey Matt Cackley is not a nice character.

Just an update: still getting those mature christian singles ads, not cool.

No comments: