Monday, October 12, 2009

Journal #6 October 12th

Well my Facebook experience this week was mostly not my own but my “fakester” Caleb, and boy did he have a great week. In fact he made 231 new friends, only a few of which know his true identity. I found myself more excited to find out how many friends Caleb had acquired then to check my actual profile. But most of my rant about Caleb is responded to in the prompt this week so you’ll just have to go look there for more about him.

Also I have the approximate amount of time I spent on Farmville this past week…. About 60 minutes I rounded up every time too to make sure I wouldn’t undershoot the amount of time, most of the time it was only for 4 or 5 minutes at a time. I don’t think that’s too bad 1 hour out of 168? I know Katie will disagree, for sure.

PICTURES! Last weekend my mom came down for the Penn State game, so this weekend she put up all the pictures she took of my sister and I and my college friends tailgating and goofing off by the alma mater with our coco mero. Also we had a photoclub photo shoot last week and some of the pictures were posted this week. So Facebook was plenty picture-ific this week, which I always enjoy.

All in all though, it actually seemed that I spent a lot less time on Facebook this week, even with Caleb.

No comments: