Monday, October 12, 2009

Journal #6

(brendan m)
Making an alternate ego is so WIERD.
I get the same feeling when somebody embarrasses themselves in a movie or on television, I just get the shivers.

Living a lie is not what I'm used to, and in all honesty, I put off the experiment for as long as possible. I was actually having trouble typing for a while there....

It's hard enough managing my own life, with its downs and ups. Mostly downs.

But I digress. Guy Shoulders seems to be a very charismatic guy (haha) who just needs a push in the right direction. I think I will use him to friend people I can't stand, and so he will become a revenge character in a sense. That would be fun. See why I'm afraid of this? I'm getting carried away already.

As Guy gets more friends, he will leech their interests to complement his own, a true symbiotic organism. The individual will unknowingly add to the collective.... Guy Shoulders is a social "borg."

This is a very fun opportunity... but I hope nobody gets found out or hurts someone in the process. I'll have to be extra careful and polish up on the interests of Mr. Shoulders.

No comments: