Sunday, October 25, 2009

Journal #8 October 26

Something that is becoming very popular on facebook is social interview. Many people are using social interview and it is very interesting. I feel very special when a question about me is asked. I like hearing the answers. It also makes me feel special that other people, that I barely talk to, are taking the time to consider me and answer a question about me. Once I noticed how common social interview was becoming among my friends, I decided to try it out myself. It was fun answering questions about others. I realized that I had nothing to say for the people I rarely talked to. Therefore, I skipped the questions about my unimportant facebook friends. I enjoyed answering questions about my meat friends especially since I knew that we would get a great laugh out of it. Afterwards, the comments I got from my friends were fun to read. This social interview thing was definitely a very entertaining thing to do on facebook. I felt that it was something friendly, safe, and fun. I would not say that it was an useless application that. That is one interesting thing that I have been doing on facebook.
Otherwise, facebook has been pretty much the same for me. I check it consistently to see what people are doing. I noticed how the format was changed on facebook. The news feed is different and it is quite confusing. I don't understand the point of it. Facebook chat and the group pages are also different. It is just another thing that we all have to get used to.

No comments: