Monday, October 26, 2009

Journal #8

Well, it turns out I'm not going to be deleting my fake Facebook account any time soon. I had started using it to play FarmVille, and I spent this past week becoming addicted to that game. In fact, the only reason I'm writing this journal at 12:30 a.m. is that I'm waiting for my FarmVille pumpkins to finish growing so I can harvest them and plant a new set of seeds before going to bed. It was only a few weeks ago that I thought FarmVille was so stupid and I couldn't understand its appeal at all.... *sigh* Now I've been using my fake account much more than my real one, and I don't see it stopping in the near future. Basically, FarmVille has been my entire Facebook life this week.

On another topic, the new change to Facebook, separating the Live Feed and News Feed, is confusing to me, and I hope someone else can explain it. Although there must be a difference between the two, I can't really tell what it is. To me, it just seems like now half of my updates are viewable under one option, and half are viewable under the other, requiring me to check out both sides. How annoying!

1 comment:

norton60014 said...

I DISAPPROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!