Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Journal #8

Facebook is fun and interesting right now. I like the fact that I can get online and just connect with friends that I haven’t seen in a long time, but wait if I haven’t seen them nor talked to them in a long time are they really friends? That is the question I ask myself literally every time I get online. I think that Facebook is also a place where you lose friends and many people go through life meeting and forgetting people. My recent facebook activity has been like that of a time machine. I go back four to six years connecting with “old” friends but now I am making and connecting with new people. I get online thinking about what notifications I have and also who I can talk to. I think that my recent facebook activity is fun and interesting.

No comments: