Sunday, October 4, 2009

journal #5 october 5th

So lately my friends have been giving me a lot of crap about Farmville. They think I’m addicted, but I swear I’m not. So I’ve been challenged to write down how much time I waste this week playing Farmville starting today (Sunday). Hopefully I’ll remember to update you all on that next week. As for other face book stuff I feel like not much has happened. The only reason I’ve been on is because of Farmville or I’m just trying to procrastinate a little longer on my creative writing homework. Oh, and I really want to upload some more photos. I took some fun ones at the game of my roommate and I being eaten by mounds of those free pompoms. Facebook should come up with an application that has flash cards so you can study and be on Facebook. You know how some always walks up behind you and says something like “shouldn’t you be working instead of on Facebook” and you could respond “well actually, I am studying. I’m using Flash-study this great new app that helps me ace all my tests”. Ahh, if only.

No comments: