Monday, October 19, 2009

Journal # 7

Recently face book (FB) has been like a circus for me. With trying to keep up with my fake friend and trying to maintaining the real me it has been a lot of work. Many people have no idea (besides CMN 199) how hard it is to have a double life. For the past week I have had a lot of funny and unexpected encounters on FB. Many people from my past have been trying to enter back into my life by adding me on face book, I M, and by sending me all types of messages. I like the attention but it gets to be too much after awhile. This weekend I wasn’t really on FB because my better half came to see me all the way from NIU. I just spent my FB time posting various things and my feelings while I was with them doing stuff. I just like FB so much because it gives you an unlimited amount of FREE space to be you and post and chat about how you feel and how someone else can make you feel. For the past few days I have been using FB as a tool to keep people at bay and also close to me. FB is the spot to sit back relax and I M while watching your favorite movie or TV shows with the one you love.

No comments: