Monday, October 5, 2009

Journal #5 October 5, 2009

This week I noticed a big difference between having a facebook account in high school and one in college. I realized that I care to be on facebook a lot more than I used to. This is because I like to know what people are doing more around here than I would back at home. Like, if I wanted to talk to a friend that goes to U of I, I would go on facebook to check if he or she has any status updates of some sort to see what he or she is up to. I also feel the need to be on facebook while I'm doing my homework. Facebook is a great distraction during homework. It is for sure that I am on facebook a lot more now that I am in college. You can also see if your neighbors are in their room by seeing if they are on Facebook chat. A lot of people go on facebook a lot more now since they are in college. It's addicting, what can I say.

No comments: