Monday, October 26, 2009

Journal 8

So the first note of interest I should shine upon has to be this new "Live Feed" link on the facebook homepage.... I haven't exactly understood how this is any way different from the old feed. Still, there are already groups live protesting this new "change", but I don't know just what they are really protesting for. To me, it just seems like someone else is hitting the F5 key for me.

Anyways, to continue this sad blog of my facebook like, it seems like I have begun to avoid it on purpose after this week. Old "friends" have unceasingly become ever so annoying, for I can't say at all that I care about the school I suffered three years at just to never stop hearing about it from my younger friends. Funny how they blocked facebook through the student internet their, yet everyone still wastes their time away on the iPhone and such, my friend has his own method of stealing wifi at just the right position with his laptop from one of the houses near the old academy, but it still doesn't keep him from watching anime 24/7. And neither will those blasted iPhones turn off already.

No comments: