Sunday, October 25, 2009

Prompt #8

This week on Facebook I discovered the live feed button. There is a lot of Facebook that I completely ignore because I don't have time to dilly dally, lol, and so when I see something new that is actually cool and/or helpful I am surprised. Normally I would just hit the button that says "__# of new posts" or whatever, and it wasn't like that was a big inconvenience or anything, but it's kinda nice to just look at the page and see what's new immediately.

Another thing I was noticing, and forgive me if this isn't new, is the "reconnect with this person" part on the right side of the page. Right now it's telling me that I should reconnect with my old fifth grade teacher. You know what's funny? I've tried!!! I wrote on his wall months ago, "remember me? :) " and he never responded! I felt that that was hateful and sad. So tonight Facebook has made me sad. But I did just learn the thriller dance for Zombie Mob, although I don't know if I'll get to do it on Saturday. So that made me happy. Yay, being happy.

No comments: