Saturday, October 24, 2009

Journal #8

Oh my oh my that week went by fast, but the prospect of halloween candy in Monday's class is keeping it from seeming like it is moving too fast. I hope it's good candy *wink wink* (I like 3 musketeers!) No no jk jk you don't only have to cater to my needs.

So Matt Cackley and I have been talking and we think it would be best if Matt branched out some more, perhaps atarted commenting on other people's posts and status updates, I mean the worst thing that could happen is that they un-friend them. Unless some really paranoid person was to report Matt Cackley, but it was their fault for adding him in the first place so thats probably not that likely. I think it will be tremendous fun to see people's reactions and what they would say to someone they just barely think they can remember remembering at one point in their life. Matt Cackley thrives on that doubt in people's minds; everyone knows everyone these days, even if you don't. "Oh we went to the same summer camp 40 years ago, LETS BE FRIENDS!" A lot of people just accept anyone who offers to be their friend, they think to themselves, "Oh I must have met them before otherwise they wouldn't be friending me." Tsk tsk tsk, those crazy people, but them again where would Matt be without them, probably home alone making tacos for no one but me. But he makes a mighty fine taco if I do say so myself.

So thats my weekly rant, I hope you enjoyed it, or at least didn't smash your head into a wall because you had to read it. meh.

KT and Matt OUT! (yeah he's here right now)

No comments: