Thursday, September 17, 2009

Prompt # 3 September 17

Based on statistical analysis of your profile, you have a 91% probability of getting married. You are likely to earn US$2.7 million and have 2.3 children over your lifetime. You are likely to die at the age of 78. An estimated 710 people will try to attend your funeral.
My comments: I think this information is dead wrong about the amount of money I will make in my LIFETIME. I think that if I apply myself and work at a place that is both profitable and interesting I can produce a lot more net-wealth than is described in my results.

In response to the prompt questions, if I could put a number on my value in face book I would say around like $4,000 per sign-in. The reason for that is, when I get online I'm online for long periods of time and I have conversations within and outside of my networks, that lasts and lasts lol. Many people just get on FB to check messages and reply to any comments or posts, while I get online to actually talk and read what people have to say, and I think that that's pretty much what the FB developers want. So, I'm pretty valuable to FB. I think people a lot of pepole on FB are more valuable than me. To explain, those people have a lot of friends and connections on FB and I don't lol. So there you have it the Social Capital and Stats that are my FB life.

No comments: