Thursday, September 10, 2009

Journal # 2

Today i got on facebook early like around 10:30. I don't know what came over me but I was really intrigued by this one person, so I decide to message them. I felt weird and so did they but in due time it settled and now we are texting. I'm really happy today I don’t know why though. I did however log off for a bit and then log back on just to swept into the facebook zone. I was on for like 3 hours straight all while I was doing homework I while talking to friends from back home and texting at the same time. Facebook is like a social disease that antibiotics just can’t cure lol. I also was able to vent while I was on facebook because lately school has been kicking my butt and its not pretty. But after LONG conversations and comments of hope I feel even better, thus I DID AND FINISHED MOST OF MY HOMEWORK. And with this I am complete.

No comments: