Thursday, September 10, 2009

Journal #2

I have actually really enjoyed facebook this week, nobody that I didn't want to talk to messaged me and I also had some pretty sweet conversations with people I didn't think I would get to talk to for a very long time. Oh the power of networking, and the ties that bind. That made me happy, not to mention I finally got to be friends with some of the people here at Allen Hall that I have trying to find on facebook for a while. Facebook has also been very helpful to me and my friends in trying to judge the Allen Hall waffle competition, we post the pics and people vote for their favorite waffle, although people haven't really been voting online, just looking at the pics and then telling us in person, but that's okay. The word got out because of facebook. Although there was one bad thing, Farmville requests are back!! I thought I got rid of that abomination, it ruled my life for a while and I am determined never to let it happen again.

But yeah I guess that's my rant for the week.

No comments: