Thursday, September 10, 2009

Journal #2

On Facebook this week I've actually been able to upload pictures into an album. I've never done this before for various reasons, but it's so nice to have albums with my friends pictures in them! I've had a camera for the past year, and have taken over 600 pictures on it, but this is the first time I have even dumped them all on a computer much less made a facebook album. My goal is to make FB albums of all of my pictures and then keep up with it through out the year. I would also just like to take more pictures of my life. I love being able to go on FB and see myself and my friends in such an easy manner, and I would like to return the favor for the rest of my friends. Facebook albums were terribly convenient when I was trying to find pictures to put on my wall, all I had to do was scroll through some of my friends' albums to find classic memories. I love how easy it is to share pictures on FB. Those are my thoughts on Facebook for this week.

No comments: