Friday, September 25, 2009

Journal #4

Well I have been on facebook non stop for the past few days. I’ve been on there to talk to friends and family on occasions. It’s just one thing about facebook that gets on my nerves to a certain point, and that is the fact that when you comment on anything someone may post you receive an e-mail saying that another person, someone you may or may not know, has also commented on what you commented on. This really grinds my gears( lol Peter Griffin- Family Guy). I like being informed but its tiresome to have your email filled with messages that aren’t even important to you, hence spam. But yea I love facebook right now all because I like talking to people and having like eight conversations going on at the same time. And plus I am the male version of the facebook whore all because I whore around on there. But yea facebook is cool thanks Mark Zuckerberg for making something I can really enjoy, besides a video game.

No comments: