Thursday, September 17, 2009

Journal #3 September 17th

7:17 in the morning and I am extremely happy that facebook exists. My friend (who has a broken cell phone) has big news abouy her college experience. Her roommate, whom I also went to highschool with is being very mean to her. And my friend, the one with the broken cell, just moved in a couple days ago. She was commmuting to NIU from our home town Crystal Lake, but it became too much for her. But it is a hige story and I won't bore anyone with the details, but facebook saved the day because I was able to mediate the situation being mutual friends with both of them, through this wonderful newtworking site. They both now get along for the most part, if there wasn't any fighting that would be just as bad.

I shouldn't even be on there right now though, I have a Calc III midterm tomorrow, and a paper due today, not to mention many many many other things that fight for top position in my mind.

I just wanted to tell you all that I finally found out that facebook can save lives, in a way. I think I like it much better now.

Until monday then.... :B

No comments: