Sunday, September 27, 2009

Journal #4

My best friend and roommate has a beef with all of those who play Farm Ville. She has been playing Farm Town for over a year and everybody used to make fun of her for it. Now Farm Town has been renamed Farm Ville and everybody and their mom is playing it. And she's like, "what the crap???" Why is it that Farm Town just had to change its name to be more popular, and why did it work? Facebook is an odd place for sure. But anyway, Serena refuses to play Farm Ville and gets mad whenever anybody asks her to play.

In other news, I was just asked to play Farkle for the first time. May I just ask, what is Farkle??? Who honestly has time to play all of these games on FB? I spend all my time doing homework and having yet another thing that I could be doing besides homework would not help me at all. I always say no. I feel like there are a ton of fun things on FB that I'm missing, but I just can't let myself get addicted to time wasting things.

No comments: