Monday, September 14, 2009

Journal # 3 September 14th

I know I am doing this journal entry really early, but I know if I don’t do it now I won’t remember to do it later. Anyway, FB has been pretty fun and interesting lately. I haven’t logged on YET but when I do I will possibly b there for awhile, trying to alternate socializing with homework. I know I am bad but what can I say lol. But I did get on yesterday, while watching the VMAs. It was pretty interesting. I don’t know about everyone else, but I always wonder if I am the only one doing something, and I found ou last night that I wasn’t the only one watching the VMAs (“well duh”). I don’t know if anyone remembers when Kanye West got on stage and interrupted Taylor Swift but I’m sure all of FB does lol. When that happened it instantly hit the net. FB is the best palce for the latest gossip, almost better than TMZ lol. But yea FB is the spot to just talk with friends and learn and do goofy stuff. Hopefully everyone else has logged on and enjoyed it, because I know I will. :-p

No comments: