Sunday, September 20, 2009

Journal 4, September 20

I have been on facebook a lot today. For one thing, I've got a paper I have to work on and I have been trying to avoid it. But there have been a lot of football games this weekend, and I have been on FB keeping up with friends at rival schools and/or rival NFL teams. So that's been fun. I enjoy the witty wall-to-walls. And I had to send a message to a friend apologizing for not making his game night last night.

I also joined Twitter this weekend, so I was looking at some of the differences between the two sites. I like FB's organization so much more, I feel like I know how to find what or who I need to find much better than on Twitter. Twitter confuses me...all these young kids on there. I'm old, I need to graduate already sheesh.

No comments: