Saturday, September 12, 2009

Journal #2 September 14

Something interesting I did on Facebook the other day was introduce myself to a person that I met. I was out with my friend and he brought his friend along too. We never introduced ourselves during the period we were out. I knew his name and everything but we never shook hands and said "Nice to meet you." So later I decided to send him a friend request on Facebook. I wrote on his wall and said, "Hi, we never got to officially introduce ourselves so it was very nice to have met you." Facebook helped us do this which was great. We didn't need to introduce ourselves in person. A simple wall post took care of it. This shows again how Facebook is another great tool for communication and making new friends. It also shows how the net can do all the talking that is needed and personal visits are not necessary. What would we do without technology?

No comments: