Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prompt # 2

Well just to get to the promt because I am devastatingly tired…..YAWN. I have 246 friends and I love each and every one of them lol. My friends are in a lot of networks. From music to work to school they do it all. I am in school based networks I think. I am what yu call a facebook baby (I made it three or four months ago I think). Most of my friends have over 100 friends the most I saw was like 600 something…..my eyes got wide I was like, “ who really knows six hundred people, besides a college professor??” My networks are lesser than their because I am school based they are more social so as I mature through the facebook life I will gain more strong networks. The groups I am in make me feel great like I am doing my part to make the U of I world go round. I made a friend on like my second day at the U of I and I am like # three in their top friends…..o how sweet the love is.

No comments: