Monday, November 2, 2009

Journal #9

Oih. Another week of ignoring game requests, endless capitalist spamming and senseless drama queens. Maybe I should try to find something more positive to focus on for this journal. I guess the first, which I haven't mentioned before, must be that I don't even need to try to keep up with one of my friends comics, because he always uploads his daily strips to his facebook account, which comes up on my news feed. Usually I would have to tear apart a edition of the Daily Illini to get to it, but this week I found out that is not necessary.

Also, every time I see a link to the group, "If 1m people join, girlfriend will let me turn our house into a pirate ship", I at least get a little chuckle out of myself". Apparently there are almost 2 million people to have join, but no proof of a pirate ship household has been given thus far. Pity. And with this failure of the internet, I shall end this week' account.

No comments: