Monday, November 2, 2009

Journal #9 November 2

Recently, I realized how much we use facebook with our meat friends. Our statuses relate to the things that we did together. Our statuses also kind of relate to each other. When we are right next to each other, we go on facebook and play around with it. Yesterday, my friends and I made facebook our source of entertainment. We uploaded many pictures and videos. We decided to have a dance party in a dorm room and then we made a video of it and posted it in our facebooks. My friend would change her status and then I would comment on it a second after because it related to me. We literally started an argument with our statuses. It was really funny. Also, one friend was addicted to facebook so we needed to change his password for him. He would stop going on facebook so much. It will interesting for him because he will be completely blocked from facebook. It will help him do his work though. What would we do with out facebook? We would get so bored and the point of having a dance party would become completely useless. Gotta love facebook!

No comments: