Sunday, November 8, 2009

Journal #10

I look on my newsfeed and over half of my current news items are the social interview questions. I haven't checked it out myself because I am now scared of applications. I have always been wary of them because I don't like that I am allowing access to them, but now that I know what some do with the access, I am even more wary. But anyway, I am curious why social interview is the new hot thing. If you don't know the person very well, then it's hard to make interesting answers. Although, my friend posted one on my wall that was, "something she never leaves home without" and my friend put Aaron, my boyfriend. I thought that was funny. And I guess it does give insight on our friendship because we know each other through an activity that my boyfriend and I do together so she always sees me with him. So I guess that does say something. I don't know, I'll be curious to see if anybody is using it by this time next week.

No comments: