Sunday, November 22, 2009

Journal # 12

I have been on Facbook for the past few hours, but I haven't been on in a few days. Life is really sad right now and it troubles me to think about the future ahead. I got on FB to just check and see how my friends were doing and voice my feelings, I later came to discover that everyone is there for me in the best possible way. I have a strong liking for facebook becasue it is like a family that is there to comfort you in times when life my seem at it's worst. I say this because I got the opprotunity today to re-connect witrh alot of family that I haven't seen in years ( a long time i know lol). I also noticed that facebook is like a window and you can either have people looking in or have them sittin there on the other side with you. It is great to see a site being used for positive things rathern than jsut the negative. My rescent activity on facebook has been a huge eye opener and I am sure that things will get better; based primarily on the positive things that I've read.

No comments: