Monday, November 9, 2009

Journal #10 November 9

Lately, it has been interesting to look at all of the news feed and live feed. I still don't understand why they are under two different categories. Live feed gets updated constantly, it's crazy. Some of the information is interesting, but the live feed reveals so much information. Most of it is irrelevant. It tends to get very boring as well. I still like reading the facebook statuses, but it's interesting how they don't get updated as often as it should. In the end, the live feed and news feed is just another thing to get used to.
I recently joined this interesting group on facebook. It is called overheard at University of Illinois. This group is hilarious. There were some really funny comments posted. One was about fycare. It talked about how it is wrong to say rape out loud because there could be a girl out there who could have experienced it. Someone apparently made a joke about it and it was hilarious! I am finding this group a new daily to thing to check because people at U of I say the funniest things. Hopefully, one day I can post a comment that I overhear on the streets of U of I.

No comments: