Sunday, November 1, 2009

journal 9 november 2

Hi friends!

So when I was sick with the swine flus, my main connection to my social world for a few days was Facebook. I realized then that it really *was* socially useful in a meaningful way...when I returned I had obviously not been present socially but I felt like I hadn't missed a beat as far as knowing what my friends had been up to while I was gone.

I continue to love Facebook photos and commenting on them, but other than that nothing too exciting happened. I posted on people's walls and whatnot to keep in touch -- a few more of my friends got sick while I was gone so I knew who was around and who wasn't when I returned. I also had to reschedule a few things and used Facebook to do so -- for example my friend Theresa and I were supposed to hang out on Sunday but I was not in town so I facebooked her to reschedule for when I got back...what a useful website!!

ALSO ILLINOIS STOMPED MICHIGAN 38-13 WITH 500 YDS OF OFFENSE SATURDAY AND I STILL DONT HAVE A VOICE FROM YELLING SO LOUDLY. That's not related to facebook but it IS awesome.

No comments: