Sunday, November 1, 2009

journal #9 November 2

Upon writing this journal all I can think of is that Facebook is boring. I use it for the same reasons each week: photos, talking to friends, and Farmville. Otherwise there really isn’t too much to do that I want to spend my time on. I did re-start playing an old favorite game of mine this past week. Guess-the –sketch. It’s just like Pictionary, which is easily one of my favorite bored games. I wonder if there is a game like scatagories on Facebook, I love that game too.

I like the status function on Facebook; it’s kind of like your own personal billboard. Especially when people are clever about what they update, then they are such a joy to read. Lately there have been a couple from this website called texts from last night (I promise this story goes full circle back to Facebook). It’s kind of like FML, people send in weird texts they received and some of them are really funny. But a few came up I feel are necessary to share : “(513): The guy in front of me in Sociology is definitely working on my farm in farmville. Never met him before. Do I thank him?”, “(512): New Low: Just set a reminder on my phone for me to check on things I need to harvest late on Farmville.”, “(620): We're talking about addictions in class and there's a girl 2 rows in front of me on Farmville. Hello, example.”.


Farmville is taking over the world!!!!!! Soon you’ll be able to grow tacos and waffles!! (just for you Katie :] )

No comments: