Monday, October 6, 2008

10/6 by Jay

To be honest, I was kind of sad this week because absolutely nothing happened on my facebook. No one left me any comments or anything and I didn't get invited to any events; pretty much a stale e-week. The question is, why does this upset me? Have I gotten to the point where my life is so saturated by technology that I expect something to happen in my e-life every day? For instance, I have facebook alerts on three different applications - Digsby (IM), my cell phone, AND Firefox. So every time someone leaves me a wall comment, three things pop up to tell me! Plus, I feel kind of nerdy when someone sends me a message and I reply within like a minute or two. Sometimes I feel like I should wait a couple days on purpose just to pretend like I have more important things to do (this week, playing the Sims 2 for like 6 hours). Anyway, apparently my idea of a relatively low amount of facebook activity is less than like, 3 comments a day. And Friday and Saturday I got no comments at all. HOW VERY DISAPPOINTING.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Why do you feel nerdy if you respond quickly? Doesn't this just mean you are efficient?