Monday, October 6, 2008

Journal 10/6

Nothing interesting on Facebook lately. I barely have any comments. I found myself forgetting to check facebook during the day. It's not something I cling to as much anymore. I will admit that when I do go online, I stalk my (recent) ex. I'm trying to see what she's up to...if she's posting anything that suggests she misses me. I know...it's beyond ridiculous. I did figure out who my honesty box person was...or at least I'm pretty sure I figured it out. I sent her another comment, and from her reply, I was able to narrow it down. I did leave a comment on the suspected honesty-boxers profile, I'll keep you posted about that...

I got an event invitation from Rabbi Dovid for Yom Kippur at the Union. I keep getting those kinds of invites for Hillel functions. I just wish I could somehow let them know that I'm simply not interested in getting involved.

This is weekend number three for me of staying in. Though, this is the first time I really had to. I was in too much pain (I'm getting better, but I was really sick last week). So yet again, Monday has arrived, and people have posted pictures from the weekend. That is always annoying for me...I can't figure out if the annoyance is because I stayed in and didn't party...or because they're just stupid for posting such incriminating pictures.

No comments: