Sunday, October 19, 2008

Journal 10/19

I have been spending less and less time on facebook recently. Facebook has become something that I do when i have nothing to do on the internet or once in a while check and see if anything important happened. Recently, I have just spent more time away from the computer but i really have not missed facebook at all. Because i talk to my closest friends in person or text. I am not like some people, i can go without facebook for a while. You can keep up with people by checking every couple of days but people have been taking it to extreme when they are spending hours a day. I know my sister would do that for some time and i found it ridiculous that people would spend so much time in the computer. I think facebook is a great tool for keeping in touch but you cannot become so dependent on it.

No comments: