Monday, October 27, 2008

Journal 10/27 Gedion

This week was probably the week that I used facebook the least since the semester began. Some of my friends were mad at me for not responding to their messages, wall posts, and invitations. I barely logged on to my facebook account because when I got the notifications through my email, I was like whatever. I felt lazy to log in and respond to peoples messages. I guess one of the reasons I did not spend much time on facebook this week is because I was not as board as I was last week. For me personally, getting on facebook is one of those things I do when I have nothing better to do and I need to kill some time. The only time I logged on to facebook this week was on Sunday night for a couple of minutes to accept friendship request from an old friend and to clear my notifications. While I was online Danny Favela tried to chat with me but instead I ignored him, logged out and went to his room to chat in person!!!

No comments: