Monday, October 20, 2008

Journal 10/20 by Justin

So my fake persona has been racking up the friends lately. This past week was the first time I'd ever seen Facebook tell me that I was adding too many friends and that if I didn't slow down, I would be blocked. BLOCKED...bring it on FB!
I think that I will somehow use this fake persona in my course project, but I don't exactly know how yet.
Oh, I have also been checking my "wall" via the fake persona and residents of Allen have been asking me to put a "real" picture up, not just some photograph. While I have not done so yet, any suggestions? Also, I took the liberty of responding to a girl who wrote on the wall asking if I was a friend of another resident, since that it how we might "know" each other. So, I took the easy way and just replied yeah, and that was that. Any suggestions for a picture? I obviously don't want to use mine, but I think that it would be a breach of morality to use another resident's picture, plus that's just plain creepy. Any help here would be much appreciated.

No comments: