Monday, October 13, 2008

Journal 10/13

My Facebook experiences lately have been kind of crazy. Without going into details of my dramatic life I'll just say that Facebook could have definitely caused a lot more drama. To sum it up a girl could have sent me really nasty messages through Facebook and I'm surprised she didn't. On Facebook you can view other people's profiles if you have a couple friends in common sometimes. Well I was interested in someone who's ex was being a complete psycho. I could view her page so I'm sure she could view mine. I'm just glad lots of drama didn't start because of the ability to stalk other people's Facebooks.
Through the past week I've found myself checking a certain someone's Facebook multiple times during the day just to see what's going on with him. The ending result was generally nothing.
Overall Facebook has left me un-entertained and unsatisfied. Something else interesting that happened was when a guy in our dorm instant messaged me (through Facebook) AGAIN! I've talked to several female friends of mine and he always tries to start conversations with them too. I've never spoken to him in real life and I kind of thinks it's creepy that he always IMs me when I'm signed into FB. My roommate even completely closed her Facebook window so he would stop trying to talk to her.
Last week I had a friend request from some random guy who was friends with the guy I was interested in (we'll call him "John"). Every time he and I were both online at the same time he would talk to me. I'm sure he was just trying to be nice and make a new friend but I found it somewhat creepy. All in all he invited me to a party that "John" had told me about before. I hadn't intended on going unless "John" made it evident we wanted me to come. Eventually "John" told me he wanted me to come to the party. While I was there I met the creeper dude from Facebook and he came off as kind of creepy at first but turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

No comments: