Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gedion 10/19

This week was a crazy week because I kept on logging in and out of facebook randomly for no reason. Now that I think about it, I must have been really, really, bored. I would just log into facebook and then go through the profiles, wall posts and pictures of some of my good friends who live in Chicago just because I was board and had nothing better to do (I was basically stalking them). This week I spent more time on facebook compared to other weeks because, other than the stalking I did over the week, I had a couple of wall posts from some of my friends and I was also tagged in a picture. I was also added as a friend by some random people I had never met before. Since the people who requested my friendship never sent me any messages telling me where or how they met me, I just ignored their request for friendship. I also requested my friend Lins roommate Junping as a friend. But the thing that took the most time for me on facebook this week was that I chatted with a friend of mine from Chicago for more than an hour. She saw that I was online and started chatting with me then from there, we went on and on until I had to go down for dinner. That about summarizes my activity on facebook for the entire week. Oh, yeah I almost forgot to mention that I ignored a lot of invitations to events and clubs I am not even a part of or don’t want to be a part of.

No comments: