Monday, November 10, 2008

Journal 11/10

I went through my facebook account and deleted the people that i don't know. This class has really made me open my eyes about privacy because when you add others that you don't know, they have access to all your info. Its creepy that these strangers would be able to see all your info. I think its crazy that when you set your privacy level so that only friends can see your profile, i thought that it would be pretty safe and most people still think like this. But its not beause people are willing to add anyone and my fake profile showed me that. More than half of the people that i sent request to were willing to add a perfect stranger. This has made it really easy for people to stalk others and find out information about others. Its up to the users of this site to be careful and make sure that only their "real" friends get to see their information.

No comments: