Monday, November 3, 2008

Journal 11/03

The trend continues, i have been showing less and less interest on facebook. Last year i would spend so much time and even earlier in this semester. Most of the time i simply check my email to see if there is any notifications and if they interest me then i sign in. Today i was tagged in a photo so i took a quick look and that was pretty much all i did. This makes me wonder whether facebook is a trend that became popular and will start dying down or if it will become more important as time continues to pass. Certainly with the internet reaching more and more people it has linked more and more poeple but its hard to tell whether it will continue to grow. Well at least for me, it dying down. I don't really spend time its simply just there in case i need it.

No comments: