Monday, November 3, 2008

Journal 11/03 Gedion

Just like the previous week, this week I spent a good amount of time on facebook. I spent a lot of time on facebook this week not because I was board but because I found old pictures from last year on my computer that I wanted my friends to see and have and the easiest way to such things these days is through networking websites like facebook because it is faster, easier, and people can comment on the photos. So I started tagging all my friend who were in the pictures. I got a couple of funny comments right away from some of my friends who were online as I was uploading and tagging the pictures. After I read the comments, I chatted with them for a couple of minutes before I signed out. Something that was very interesting that happened this week on facebook was that I got this message forwarded to me from my friend Sam, telling me if I don’t send it to 15 people my facebook account will be shut down.
This is the message I got. But I took the risk and not responded because I figured it could be a prank.
Attention all Facebook members. Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated,There have been many members complaining that Facebook is becoming very slow.Record shows that the reason is that there are too many non-active Facebook members And on the other side too many new Facebook members.We will be sending this messages around to see if the Members are active or not,If you're active please send to 15 other users using Copy+Paste to show that you are active Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks,The user will be deleted without hesitation to create more space,If Facebook is still overpopulated we kindly ask for donations but until then send this message to all your friends and make sure you send this message to show me that your active and not deleted.

Founder of Facebook
Mark Zuckerber

No comments: