Monday, September 22, 2008

Journal 9/22 by Lindsay

I signed onto Facebook today because I had time to kill in between my classes and getting on Facebook is kind of what us college kids do. Today has kind of been a boring day for me as far as Facebook goes. I checked the comments on my photos and events and such that I’ve been invited to. I uploaded a couple pictures from my phone during class earlier because I was bored. I had to make a new album because my first album was full. I didn’t see anything that shocked me. I typically don’t see much that shocks me anyway. I replied to Tim’s comment on the photo of my tattoo. He asked me if it meant anything so I just kinda explained my tattoo. I pretty much only used the photos application today. I haven’t used any others yet today. After cruising Facebook I felt indifferent. It was basically a waste of time and not that entertaining. I didn’t learn anything new nor did I find out something exciting.

No comments: