Monday, September 22, 2008

Journal 9/17 by Justin

Today I signed on to check up on what was going on this week and to see how my friends were doing. When it came to the homepage, I noticed which friends’ birthdays were coming up, events that were set to take place, and what photos had recently been added. I then went on to check on the new photos of my friends and myself. When I went to my profile, I checked my wall to see what others had written. I also checked my messages, which were from friends and events. As for what shocked me, I saw some newly added photos of me when I was starting to get tipsy at a party, which are arguable comical. The “old news” consisted of photos and events I had known about for a while. I hardly ever use applications unless someone uploads a video of me, so I only used photos, but I don’t think that’s an application.
After using Facebook, I felt fine. Facebook hardly ever affects me in any way, unless I find out some bad news about a friend. I realized that I should soon create an event for the date that I play the Pygmalion Festival and invite as many people as possible.

No comments: