Monday, September 22, 2008

Journal 9/22

I signed on today because I had sent a message to someone about taking over my shift at the Hare Krishna dinner tonight. I checked my messages first because I saw that I had a new one (and I was expecting it). I looked at the new friend request I had (which was someone I know). Luckily, I rarely get friend requests from people that I don’t know. Several event invites were waiting for me and I replied to those. I had several group invites, but I ignored those immediately. In addition, I had four notifications (which I looked into). Three people wrote on the wall for an event that I’m co-hosting, and the fourth was an acceptance to a friend request.
As I have become accustomed to doing, I checked my horoscope. Sadly, it hasn’t changed from yesterday’s. I only use a few applications: horoscope, honesty box, bumper stickers, and flair. The latter three are only used when someone sends me something.
In my news feed, I saw that various people put up disastrous pictures from their outings this weekend. I also saw that today is one of my friend’s birthday. In terms of old news, people keep making and joining groups about regressing back to the old version of facebook. That happens to be an issue that I think is ridiculous and not worth deliberating over. Also, I keep getting "poked" by the same person. Each time I ignore it, I get another one sent. It’s getting to be rather annoying. I e-mailed a response back to that guy, but didn’t post/message anyone else. The information that I learned makes me reflect about my decision to stay in this weekend, and I know that I need to call my friend to wish him a pleasant birthday.

No comments: