Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Journal #3: Dan Smith

I logged on to Facebook today and saw the ominous "What's on your mind?" field at the top of my home screen. I've been stretched so thin lately with projects in class and work I haven't had time to think about it. Honestly right now the only thing on my mind is thinking about getting through this week. I've been feeling artistic lately, so i've decided to enlighten people on cool things you can do with your Facebook profile picture. I'm going to suggest you first click on this link and read it: http://www.allfacebook.com/2009/02/facebook-profile-photo-hacks/

I find they are pretty cool and I espeically like using the blank background to toy with my profile pic.

Also, I highly reccomend you scroll down to the bottom of your profile and change your display language to English (Pirate). It makes for a good laugh.

1 comment:

Jonathan P. said...

hahahaha those are really cool. I had my fb in pirate mode for a while. Defiantly gave me some good laughs!!