Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Journal #1

What I hate about facebook is its recent additions of basically everything it can cram into itself. What appealled to me originally about facebook was the simplicity of it all. It was just a profile page, a way to send messages back and forth between friends so you can keep in touch with everyone, and maybe looking at a couple of pictures. Now with the introduction of applications, there's just a ridiculous amount of useless crap on facebook. Every day I constantly get spammed with invites to install this, install that, this friend super poked you, do you want to go bowling. NO! I don't need any of these things. I hate how cluttered it all has gotten. Before this recent update, when you looked at some peoples facebook page all it was was a wall of applications. That's what I hate about facebook, how bloated it has gotten.

No comments: